15 years R&D on lighting industry, focus on OEM and ODM services, 15 years international business experiences on marketing and sales services, high performance for the production line and maintaince services. Welcome small orders and sample orders. Seven Lights Technology Co., Ltd. is the group company on LED lighting industries business in Zhuhai China. The lights we mainly works for low power safety lights. The lights assortments are including the MINI LED lights for indoors and outdoors, MINI waterproof lights, LED strips, copper wire LED lights, wall washer lights, linear lights, LED screen projects and etc.

The MINI led lights are being worked as for the ceiling lights, cabinet lights, display showcase lights, recessed lights. The applications could be the home decorations, offices, buildings, museums, luxury cars, yachts, coffee shops, gardens, jewelleries showrooms, shower rooms, kitchens, sun-glass rooms, home furniture and etc.

The R&D technical team have more than 15years experiences, we support the lighting customized services, OEM and ODM services. And the business trade fairs we involved in more than 15 years too. No only to be concerned the products quality, but also to be focused on the after services which will be supported the technical solutions, like on documents and on the scenes.

The lights we export to overseas markets in 70%, the other 30% in China mainland market. Now the certifications we obtained the CE, RoSH, FCC. For other certifications will be fulfilled with customer's requests.

It will be our graceful and honorable when the moment you decide to join the long term partnership journery with us!

Light up the darkness of everywhere in the world!